Re: U. S. Blues

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 1995 14:06:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 10 Sep 1995, Dan Drazen wrote:

> It's official: the blue dude with the attitute has jumped to USA. The
> Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog will be shown M-F, at 8:30 am Eastern,
> 7:30 Central, as part of the Cartoon Express package. Consult your
> local listings, program your VCRs and order cable if you don't have it.

The TV Guide here says "Cartoon Express [2 hours]" and that's it. I'll have
to find out exactly when it's on.
"The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog"... Isn't that the crappy one everyone
always complains about being shit compared to the Sat AM. version? OH well, I
think I'll watch it. Poor quality sonic is better than no sonic! Tails is in
it, right? :-)

WWW : http://rat.org | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub