My WWW site (sorta off-topic)

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 1995 00:52:26 EDT

I'd like some help with my Web site, if at all possible...I could just use
some info on the basics of HTML programming, such as how to put in new
links and have sub-directories for a page (such as the story sub-directory
on Bookshire's page). In case you want to check it out and/or add it to
the Resource Page, my site's at http://pages.prodigy.com/AZ/x/x.html (don't
mind the X's; it's my signature, nothing along the lines of x-rated)...