On My Mother's Grave, Part 0

From: Robin Hood <gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 21:40:59 -0400 (EDT)

On My Mother's Grave
A Sonic the Hedgehog story
Written by Kris Kelley. Story by Kris Kelley and Craig Moore.

This story is protected by copyright laws. Feel free to distribute this story,
but the authors do not allow any unauthorized alteration of the story or
distribution for profit.

IT'S FINALLY FINISHED!! :)

Hello, and welcome to my third and final Sonic story, completing a trilogy
(more or less) that started with "Tolouse's Story" and continued with
"Run with the Fox". Sorry it took so long. This has been a very unmotivating
summer. :) A very special thanks to Craig "Todd" Moore, without
whom this story would not have existed in quite the same way. Other
"thank you"s and "hiya"s go to all the FurTooniacs: Sonic, Sally, Tails,
Bookshire, Rotor, MetalFox, Monolith, Mason, Nemo, Nikko, and many many more.

Comments and suggestions can be sent to: gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu

And now, the legal stuff:

All characters depicted herein are the creation and property of Service and
Games (SEGA) and/or Archie Publications and/or DiC except for the following:
Tolouse: created and owned by Kris Kelley.
Bookshire and Packbell: created and owned by David Pistone.
Todd: created and owned by Craig Moore.

Historian's Note: This story takes place shortly after "Run with the Fox".

--
*******Robin Hood (Kris Kelley)  gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu*****************
* fnord-42-froinlaven-cowabunga-the truth is out there-get out-spin dash *