Going on Vacation

From: John W. Johnston <ab360_at_rgfn.epcc.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 95 11:13:04 MDT

I guess I need to tell you all that I have to put my E-mail
account on Vactaion mode (any incoming mail will be deleted).
The reason I have to do this is because I cannot access it at
home, because my modem is fried, and the computer lab at my
college is shutting down for three weeks.
        Can someone please send me a summery of what was
discussed, when I get back? Thanx.

--
ab360_at_rgfn.epcc.edu| "They call him,  | "Well, he ceratinly has
 John W. Johnston  |  'the man with   | courage." "It won't do