some stuff

From: JOHN MANKOWSKI <john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 95 14:02:00 -0500

Ok lets start

1.(This is offtopic) Some people have been trying to reach me
thismorning and yesterday. Well ass you know huracane Eron ripted
through my home state and came close to where I life. Ne abd ne fanly
where away during the night and when we got back this mornung the power
was off.

2.On Topic) Ok i was wondering if anyone whould be interested in an
Episode guide to the weekday Sonic cartoon (The Adventures of Sonic the
Hedgehog) I am willing to put in the time if all of you are willing to
use it.

3.What whould be the best way to covences an idot friend of mine that he
is compleatly out of his mind if he thinks that he can right a good 3
way crossover between Sonic the Hedgeh,Star Wars, And The Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy. If he does I WILL KILL HIM!

        Thank you