Re: Sonic: the Next Generation...

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 1995 14:58:21 EDT

>ARE PEOPLE READING MY MIND!?!? WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP WRITING THE STORIES I
>COME UP WITH!!!

Just use my philosophy: There are infinite different possible realities, so
therefore, if people write different stories about Sonic, they're focusing
on different realities. I, myself, have been thinking about several
different future schemes for Sonic and co. My problem is that he kinda
stole my title...I was going to call one of my future stories "Freedom
Fighters: The Next Generation"!

><

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.