Re: sonic ideas

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 21:48:44 EDT

>I wanted to find someone who could program in Pascal and posably help
>make an IGM In Game Moud. for LORD Legend of the red Dragon (BBS DOOR) I
>am talking about something like Furtoonia's mobious. it whould have a
>knothole for good players and a robotroplis for evil. and so on

Hey, I could do that! I'm just annoyed that I didn't think of it first!
<G> I was working on an IGM for LORD a few months back, but got stuck on
it, but I'm willing to try again! I've never been on Furtoonia, but I
could try my best to make something Sonic-esque...

><

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.