StH Game

From: Ryan Fields <metalfox_at_in.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 19:53:30 -400 (EDT)

> 3. SEGA could certainly try to have my site shut down, but I don't think they
> would care. If you're not making any money, they usually leave you alone.

Hmm, what if I made a game based on the StH Sat AM cartoon and uploaded
it as freeware. Since I wouldn't be making money, SEGA might leave me
alone. :) Nah... So, has anyone actually written to SEGA about them
developing a game with the Sat AM characters? (Not sure why I care, I
don't even own a SEGA system.)