Re: some notices {READ THIS}

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 08:43:05 -0400 (EDT)

> 1.Another meet is planned for Sunday Aug 6th at 6:00pm we are trying
> again to get this working. The following Sunday we are having a
> Furtoonia meet the same time. 6pm (That's Eastern time EST)

OK, this I think I can do. Will wait for details.

> Also I heard about someone working on a Crossover PC game called Sonic
> Kombat. It just a Mortal Kobat like game with the freedom fighters in
> it.

Antoine: I think I will swoon!
Sonic: I think I will hurl!
[dialog from a Sonic ep, possibly "Spyhog"]

> 4.Also I wanted to know about possibly sending a message to Sega with
> everyone's help of course. about including the rest of the freedom
> fighters in the next sonic game. All thy whould do is give each of them
> a special power and let you play as them. And also they whould change
> Robotnik to look like he does in the comic and show (He's uglier in the
> game!)

I've heard this suggestion before, including the use of a Nicole-screen
for strategic information, etc. Sounds more palatable than the previous
suggestion.

|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu