Re: Still more Sonic music...

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 18:27:53 EDT

>> #2: Ugh...the music all sucks in that one.
>
>What? are you completely nuts? (:3 I thought that one had some of the
>best music in the series...

Sorry, I was TWI (typing while insane) at the time...the Sonic club I'm in
has been having some troubles with bashers, and I wasn't overly happy about
it. That, and the fact that I haven't played it in so long that all I
remembered was the frustration of going through the whole game, only to die
on the last boss time and again...when you listen to the same music for
days in a row, you begin to get annoyed. 8) I remember now that the
ending theme (where Sonic falls and Tails catches him) was my favorite.

><

Somebody's got to do it!