Furriness, was Re: Sally's a Human!

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 8:55:45 -0400 (EDT)

>From: drazen_at_andrews.edu (Dan Drazen)

>> Which raises another point: technically the furries on StH aren't all that
>> furry - I see no animal characteristics in them ala Tiny Toons...

>>RDB

>Of course, you have to remember we don't see much of them in their "off
>hours." Usually, it's been all business -- the business in this case
>being guerilla warfare.

A fair point...

>But I guess that's where fanfic comes in.

To be honest, I don't remember seeing much of it there either :^)
Note: this is _not_ a complaint; it really doesn't bother me, mainly
because I know the characters (not necessarily what kind of furry they are
though :^)), so I don't need extra details in the story to describe them to
me. OTOH, stories like Brynne or Human Memoirs on alt.fan.furry, _did_
need the extra furry details, because nobody knew the characters (plus they
don't have the advantage Sonic and TTA do of having a visual basis in the
cartoon to provide a frame of reference).

RDB, wondering if anybody followed all that mumbling...