Re: Sonic music...

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 18:07:39 -0400

>BTW: Where in the game is Song 10 from. I don't remember
>hearing it in the game.

   That's because it's not in the game. Originally, there was an extra
level, but Sega later took it out and left the music in. This is what I want
to know: Did Sega physically delete it or did they just not allow access to
it? If the level is still in the cartridge somewhere, it's possible to get
to it.

   -B.B.

   "The trick is to make sure that nobody understands what I'm talking about
after the first thirty seconds, that way I'm free to go up and do what I
want."
   -Adrian Stephens, Technical Director for the Sega Technical Institute