Re: Sonic music...

From: Bookshire Draftwood <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 15:59:45 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 26 Jul 1995, Robin Hood wrote:

> > >(b) What music makes you think of the various members of the Freedom
> > >Fighters and/or the Empire (excuse me, Robotnik's forces)?
> >
> Funny you should ask this :)
> I constructed the Knothole Village Pub on FurToonia, and I used to have
> song plaques dedicated to each Freedom Fighter (I've since taken them down,
> for personal reasons, but I guess I'll hafta put them up again someday).
> These are some of the tunes I and others came up with:
>
> Sonic: The Theme from 'Sonic the Hedgehog' by Noisy Neighbors.
> Sally: "Wildflowers" by Tom Petty
> Bunnie: "Code of Silence" by Billy Joel
> Sir Charles: "Mr. Roboto" by Styx
> Antoine: "Too Much Time on My Hands" by Styx
> Tails: "Somewhere Out There" by Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram

Let's see...and at one point I suggested "Weird Science" by Oingo Boingo
for Rotor. :)

"I hate you, You hate me"
"Let's hang Barney from a tree"
"With a kick and a punch and a bullet to the head"
"Now that purple freak is dead"

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
http://www.rat.org/bookshire /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /