Re: IRC: Regrets

From: Robin Hood <gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 18:05:02 -0400 (EDT)

> Afraid you'll have to include me out of the IRC session.

Same here.

I dunno what Dan's reasons are, but IRC tends to be heavily frowned upon
by colleges, and unless I'm at school with a nice direct ethernet connection
(which I'm not), I'm at the mercy of what they say goes and doesn't go on
my unix account. IRC = no go.

later---Kris

--
*******Robin Hood (Kris Kelley) gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu*****************
* fnord-42-froinlaven-cowabunga-the truth is out there-get out-spin dash *