Re: Sonic Issues 1-15,17

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 08:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

> Dan
> Well, there they all are, Issues #01-15 and #17. I hope
> you are pleased with them.
>
> BTW. Where can I get a copy of UUencode and UUdecode?
>
>ab360_at_rgfn.epcc.edu
>John W. Johnston
> Jedi Knight
> Freelance

John, you've earned a spot on the Mobius Freedom Fighters Wall of Honor
or whatever they've got. You've also made my job as keeper of the FAQ
File a heck of a lot easier! Many thanks.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the UU business; I'm not that well set
up. There are a couple of virtual Mobians who have made graphics
available: David Pistone (aka, Rotor) and Ratman. Either one of them
could steer you in the right direction. I'm sure there are others as
well.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled freedom fighter.
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu