Sonic Doom Wad

From: JOHN MANKOWSKI <john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 95 19:02:00 -0500

Ok i found a Sonic Doom wad. Well it is more like a patch. You run it in
your Doom DIR. And I find it not exactly to my likeings. All it really
does is replace the IMPs with Tails. And it is done really cheeply too.
all they did was scan a pic from the game. WHen he gets close he starts
to look Bloocky. Oh well try this if you have Doom I will send it to the
FTP site later tonight. And if you don't have Ftp then let me know and i
can UUEncode it for you. But because of a recently added rule I will
only do that over private E-Mail.

The file will be called tails-fw.zip I will be sending it to
hff.rat.org.