Re: new policy

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 02:22:37 EDT

>Ok, i'm taking charge. I've had enough of this.
>NO MORE BINARIES.

So sorry...I didn't really think. (Of course, I kinda DID have to start
thinking about it after spending a half-hour uploading it, and then
spending another half-hour downloading it again...<SG>) So, anyway, I
won't do that anymore...From here on, I'll u/l it to the place you
mentioned. Just one problem: I'm inexperienced with the Net (as I
mentioned earlier), and could use some help. (Right now I'm stuck with the
Fraudigy Web Browser, which SUCKS, but in another week or so I should
finally be getting Netscape.) So, all this to say, I'm sorry, and there's
no way I'm going to do that again, 'K? (Sorry...I'm babbling again...I
HATE when I do that!)

><

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.