Over the Hill Hedgehog Fans

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 18:23:26 -0400 (EDT)

From: Me

Looks like there are some other old codgers on the list with me after
all! My own odometer rolled up 43 years last December. I don't know
how old Jim or Bob are, but there's my claim to "oldest fanboy" honors.

BTW, I'm clueless about #26 so far; apparently the distribution network
isn't too prompt about shipping to southwest lower Michigan -- or at
least, my corner of it. #25 only reached here the beginning of June, so
I expect #26 will be catching my eye by the 4th of July.

Let me know when they announce the Bunnie miniseries.
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu