Re: No Sonic now on ABC... and what do we get instead?

From: Robert Haynie <rhaynie_at_jaguar.ac.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 16:12:33 GMT

-> From: av643_at_Freenet.HSC.Colorado.EDU (Dan Ramos)
-> To: sard.mv.net!sonic
-> Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 19:27:51 -0600
-> Subject: Re: No Sonic now on ABC... and what do we get instead?
->
-> RH> Well, at least according to out local TV scedules, Sonic is
-> RH> OFF, and in compensation we get Two whole episodes of the
-> RH> excessively puerile "Free Willy"-- and I didn't even like the
-> RH> Movie. Gahh.
-> RH> rob
->
-> This... I do not understand...
->
-> Does ABC somehow think that if Sonic is unable to compete with the
-> Power Rangers weirdo show that FREE WILLY will make up for that?
-> Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this make the numbers even
-> WORSE? How can they replace a show that has SOME numbers, in
-> comparison, to a show that has veritably NO numbers of viewers?
->
-> -Contused in FurTooniaMUCK
-> Dan "Sonic" Ramos
-> Miles _at_ FurTooniaMUCK
-> (NO I'm NOT Tails!!!)
    They do it by being idiots. How else?
    Seriously, this has got to be the single silliest idea yet. I can
only assume that it's some sort of PC coercion from someone or
something. Or maybe they're jsut stoned out of their tiny little minds.
    rob