Re: No Sonic now on ABC... and what do we get instead?

From: Ryan Fields <metalfox_at_su1.in.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 95 22:48:49 PDT

I wonder if there is the possibility of another network picking up the show,
even though it would be repeats. (I still haven't seen all of the second
season eps. anyway) Would The Cartoon Network carry something like Sonic? I
know that TCN has decided to begin airing SWATKats (another excellent
cartoon that was cancelled and now in repeats) sometime in August. At least
that's the most recent news I've heard. Perhaps they might be able to get
Sonic on the network. Does anyone know if this could be a possibility?

/\/|ET/\L F0X
*"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not *
*after you." - Kurt Cobain *