What's new in the Merc. List

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 13:19:52 -0400 (EDT)

There are several new listings since v1.1. I've added some toys that
were reported to me, and a I added a sewing pattern I found in an ad for
a local store.

I've also made some changes to try to improve readability. All lines
should now be <=79 characters. And I've done some other touching-up.

I'm planning on a v2.0 with even more readability improvements. I hope
there will be some new and/or improved listings, but I will go ahead with
v2.0 even without new information.

Contributions are always welcome. You may post to the list or mail me
directly. When submitting a new listing, please try to include the
manufacturer's name and address. That might help someone get something
not available in their area.

|-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 ---- acme_at_use.usit.net -----|
| A! JW2 WAR++ PI~ BR+i SL++++i SK+++ RI++^ RU+ GDF BU+ MI- MM KK-- |
| P++ D $++ E59 Ee5 Eee35 TRita Ay68 M |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
|-- A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! ------------------------------|