Re: Wolf Pack

From: William T. Graham <wgraham_at_freenet.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 03:01:43 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 8 May 1995, Dan Drazen wrote:

> We now return you to your regularly scheduled rodent.

Mobian taxonomy must be different.

Robuttnik refers to Sonic as a "rodent" fairly often, but
(on Earth at least) hedgehogs are insectovores, not rodents.
Maybe he means that Sonic gnaws at him in a more metaphorical way.
Maybe he really is referring to Sally, since squirrels _are_ rodents.
Or maybe saying "insectovore" would just confuse half the audience,
and disgust the rest.

And in "Tails' Tallest Tale" (in Sonic In Your Face), one of the
characters thinks that Knuckles is a "misunderstood marsupial".
Again, echidnas are monotremes, not marsupials. But I have to
admit, "marsupial" sounds way more cool than "monotreme".

 - William Graham -
 - A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius -