sonic V1 #3

From: <owner-sonic_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 04:46:33 -0400

sonic Friday, 5 May 1995 Volume 01 : Number 003

From: "Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2" <acme_at_use.usit.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 16:25:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: college

On Tue, 2 May 1995, Ratman wrote:

> are most of you guys at college?

Not me anymore. I got a BS degree in audio technology in 1991 at Middle
Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro (~30mi SE of Nashville).

I've not done an actual count, but I think there are quite a few .edu
addresses in the subscriber database. That and .com are probably the
most prevalent.

|-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 ---- acme_at_use.usit.net -----|
| A! JW2 WAR++ PI~ BR+i SL++++i SK+++ RI++^ RU+ GDF BU+ MI- MM KK-- |
| P++ D $++ E59 Ee5 Eee35 TRita Ay68 M |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
|-- A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! ------------------------------|