Re: Sally's tail, was Re: college

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 8:35:34 -0400 (EDT)

>Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 21:46:14 -0400
>From: aa2043_at_freenet.lorain.oberlin.edu (Robert J. Repas)

Hope you don't mind the CC to both the Sonic list and my own little
distribution; your last comment ought to provoke a nice
flamewar^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hdiscussion :^)

>I was under the impression that Sally was a ground squirrel, who
>do not need the long, bushy tails of their tree dwelling cousins
>for balance. Hence their tails are rather short...almost bobbed.

Except I remember seeing a Discovery Channel documentary or something on
them, and their tails certainly weren't as short as Sally's... Maybe
there's variation in ground squirrels or some junk...

>>> By the way.. the concept of Antoine 'giving' his tail to Tails is
>>> just plain goofy. I don't buy it one bit :)

>All toons have detachable tails. Didn't you know that? :-)

Examples? :^) (Wild takes don't count :^)) I don't remember seeing this
on TTA, or even Bonkers (except maybe for Fall-apart Rabbit...)

>And as a side note...after finishing the Sally comic, I must say I'm
>rooting for St. John and Sally. He's much better for her than Sonic,
>who's nothing but a blue, egotistical speed merchant with delusions
>of grandeur and a voice like Steve Urkel. :-)

I'm sure Quozl will agree that St. John's better looking too :^)

Ron