Re: Sonic character info

From: Wallis, Mike <Wallis_at_segaoa.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 95 17:45:00 PDT

Okay, okay... I've had this e-mail sitting in my mailbox for quite some time
now, so I'd better respond to it... Work has been keeping me busy lately.

[regarding the Sonic Bibles]
>Any chance of us poor plebes getting our hands on copies of these? I'd
>gladly pay duplication costs or what have you...

Ummm... I don't know. The Style Guide is available through our licensing
department, but it's not cheap (I've heard $100). I suppose I could run it
through a photocopier for you guys, but the licensing group wouldn't like
that...

>> Hope you enjoyed it! I'll post info on Robotnik and Tails in a few days.
>Oooh, I wanna see! I wanna see! Tails is so happy fun, and Mr. R is
>grossly underestimated...

Well, I've been kinda busy lately... Sorry. I'm trying to get Comix Zone (a
new interactive comic book fighting game) released.

Now where did I put that info on Tails... I'm going to have to look for it.
 Hopefully soon... Grrrr... :)

>Got anything on Knuckles, pray tell?

Just artwork (one of the model sheet picts I scanned and put up on the FTP
site) right now. Hopefully they'll write something up soon... Same with
Sally---just artwork.

 -Mike