Re: all ye non-believers, I'm back...

From: Paul Gettle <pgettle_at_hubcap.clemson.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 21:53:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 25 Apr 1995, Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 wrote:

> Does anyone on the list have a really good VCR and video system? Or
> maybe access to the equipment at their school's Radio/TV department? If
> someone does and plays a tape of Tails flying and studies it one frame at a
> time, some light just might get shed on the subject. My equipment isn't
> up to the job, so I really don't know what you'll find if anyone decides
> to try this. If you do try it, don't forget to post your findings here :-)

Who needs a VCR? I've seen the first season enough times (I practically
wore out my tape) that it's burned into my brain. UNfortunately, the only
eppisode of the first season where Tails flew, was the one where the art
looks more like the comic book used to (Heads or Tails, but I'm not sure
that's the title).
In that epp., Tails kinda hops in the air and hovers toonishly, rear held
high, as he twists his two tails round each other clockwise, till their
entwined up to the tip, where he goes helifox and flies off.

     -- Paul Gettle (pgettle_at_hubcap.clemson.edu)

"You're wrong. I'm right. As usual" -- Princess Sally

"Caution: Happy Fun Fox may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds
 Do not taunt Happy Fun Fox." -- Disclaimer