Re: New pic - Sally

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 10:51:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 Apr 1995, Ron Bauerle wrote:

> uuencode it and see what happens. (Anybody know how to view ANSI on a Unix
> system?)

You'll need a termcap file that describes the ANSI terminal type in a way
that the Unix system can understand. Then you enter a command to change
your terminal type to ANSI. I can poke around this system and one other
Unix system I have access to, and hopefully I'll find a ANSI termcap. If
not, I know two others who use two more Unix systems, and one of those
might have the termcap.

ANSI and VT-10x are fairly similar, so a ANSI file might be viewable
anyway, but I'd rather not chance it if I were posting ANSI files here.

|-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 ---- acme_at_use.usit.net -----|
| A! JW2 WAR++ PI~ BR+i SL++++i SK+++ RI++^ RU+ GDF BU+ MI- MM KK-- |
| P++ D $++ E59 Ee5 Eee35 TRita Ay68 M |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
|-- A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! ------------------------------|