Re: The new image files

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 16:44:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 7 Apr 1995, Jeffrey Pegnato wrote:

> >But he's all the way on Mobius. :-(
>
> So what? let's all take a trip to Mobius!!!
> As 'net Freedom Fighters, what's to stop us?

Remember the story Craig Moore and I are co-writing? Yeah, that one. In
the still-developing story, we are now starting our first full day on
Mobius.

Everyone on the mailing list is now on Mobius. And if I recall
correctly, everyone who returned the somewhat infamous survey has had
their name mentioned at least once so far. Those who did not return a
survey or have subscribed recently are anonymous parts of any of four groups.

Two more notes for those who did return surveys. 1. It looks like
everyone is going to get their first choice of location. 2. I hope to
send out a new status report soon. Unfortunately, my co-writer has
experienced a major hardware failure.

> Tails, Sally, Sonic, and the whole gang are only a fictitious
> universe away...

I like to think cartoons create their own reality that exists apart from
our reality.

|-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 ---- acme_at_use.usit.net -----|
| A! JW2 WAR++ PI~ BR+i SL++++i SK+++ RI++^ RU+ GDF BU+ MI- MM KK-- |
| P++ D $++ E59 Ee5 Eee35 TRita Ay68 M |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
|-- A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! ------------------------------|