Re: Just a bit uncertain...

From: William T. Graham <wgraham_at_freenet.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 17:08:18 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 6 Apr 1995, Robert Haynie wrote:

> By PS I meant Pat Spazinante. That man can draw! I haven't seen any
> princess sally's yet...

Oh, yeah, I have to agree. I _really_ like Spaz's style. It makes me sweat!
With Art Mawhinney drawing Princess Sally, I sure hope that Spaz is doing
most of Sonic in Your Face #2.

I find that my local comic book store gets a given issue of Sonic in about
2 weeks before my subscription copy arrives in the mail (or on the comic
racks in 7-11), so I end up with 2 copies of each issue. :-)

 - Spuug -