N5UNA's Virtual Domain

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 1995 10:16:19 -0500

Hi guys!

I spent all last weekend redesigning my web page, making icons,
and nearly pulling my hair out. But it's there, and has much more
than it did last week. Check it out!

In relation to my personal web page, I'm looking for others who have
personal pages dedicated to Sonic Hedgehog (besides Rotor and
Ratman, I have them already). Please e-mail me the URL if you want
to have some more public exposure for the blue high-velocity Freedom
Fighter. I'm also looking for some Freedom Fighter pictures that I might
be able to use in my web page.

Above all, tell me what you think of my contribution to our blue friend!

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA

An Indoctrinated Sonic T. Hedgehog Story Author

"But I guess some things are better left in the past."
-Sally, quote from "The Temporal Syndrome"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu

and my under construction home page:
http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~n5una/index.html