Re: Bloodlines: Ch. 12

From: <GrayRider1_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 01:23:48 -0500

Mr. Drazen,

I've finally got around to reading the last four chapters of "Bloodlines" and
I have to say it is one of the finest stories I've read in a long time. I
especially enjoyed the final scene with Bunnie and Sandy. I had a feeling
something like that was going to happen, but I must confess that it wasn't
quite what I expected. Personally I think it makes the Freedom Fighters seem
 just a little less innocent. I hope to see more of your work on the net in
the future.

Keep up the good work,

S. Dello Russo