Bloodlines comments

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 18:01:46 +0500

Wow!

I thought this was a great story! Every interresting plot twist and character
development was interresting as well as entertaining. I saved all the
chapters a while ago to read at some later date...when I recieved the ending
chapters today,
I decided I should probably start reading. :) But I didn't expect to read
the whole
thing in one sitting! I just couldn't stop - very compelling!

Story spoilers ahead:

I really liked the notion of a twin sister & dividing the royal
family...that whole sequence of events provides a great explanation for the
show (as well as Sonic being an orphan)
All of that sequence also worked well within the story & within the thoughts
and feelings of the individual characters. I thought that was the story's
best achievement...A good balance between the stoyline and emotional
reaction of the characters.

I liked the ending...(I thought it was a little predictable, but good just
the same)

Comments on the VERY ending...
After reading your WARNING message, I was wondering what strange or perverse
ramblings I would encounter, but when I read about Bunnie + Sandy...well...I
laughed. Not because I was dissapointed, but because it doesn't make much sense
to me in this story. The way the story was written, every emotion, action,
and event
was clearly explained or foreshadowed in some way...but this little event
came clear
out of the blue with no explanation or warning! I'm not sure it's an
appropriate ending
to this story...I mean, it seems to me this should have been at most a
sub-plot within the story or another story all together. (Id Est, This was
the last thing I expected to be reading in a story focusing on Sally, her
mysterious sister, and her
long-lost mother) But then again, I didn't write it! ;)

P.S. Great job, Dan!
***"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you
sit on
     a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."***
 jpegnato_at_vt.edu - Albert
Einstein
Jeffrey Pegnato