Re: Sonic ASCII art?

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 08:51:00 -0500 (EST)

> Does anybody know of any Sonic ASCII art, other than that pic that's in
> the FAQ? I'm hoping to find a pic for most if not all the Freedom Fighters
> for a project in FurToonia I'm working on.
>
> Thanx in advance---Kris/Tolouse

I only obtained Han Lee's ASCII Sonic because I put out a request on
rec.arts.ascii and it got posted. The poster also said that Lee's Sonic
was the first and the best Sonic she'd seen -- there were others but
they were "pretty lame."

Unless someone figures out how to gray scale pictures of Sonic
characters, I don't hold out much hope.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rodent.
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu