Re: alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog

From: Chris Baird <cjb_at_brushtail.hna.com.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 04:17:51 +1000

> It's the mail2news & news2mail package [..]

Whoops, it wasn't my intention to sent that to the list..

ObSonic:
"Peters" (i think) Ice-cream here in Australia have just this week
introduced `The Sonic the Hedgehog Mint-flavoured ice cream'. There's
a TV advertising campaign too, starring STH's Sonic and Robotnik.
More details pending when I get the chance to watch the commercial in
its entirety..

(Considering that this is the kind of boost to a character's popularity
that TV executives dream about, can I hope that the 2nd season of STH
will be shown in the near future..?)

--
Chris,,