alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog

From: Alessandro Sanasi <sanasi_at_deco.franken.de>
Date: 21 Mar 1995 16:18:00 +0100

Hi.

I know that I asked for something similar before, but your replies didn't
help me much:

        Could someone please tell me a _newsserver_ that can be reached
        via _SMTP_ and that carries the _alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog_
        newsgroup?

I have no use for TELNET server or something like that because I want to
have the group on my local server and my system administrator said he
couldn't connect to any of the servers people told me about so far.

Any help _highly_ appreciated.

Best wishes

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.

## CrossPoint v3.02 ##