Re: solution to continuity [wuz:Re: King Acorn]

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 19:29:16 +0500

>Am I missing something here?

>Aside from an offhand date concerning the establishment of Ironlock
>Prison, I don't remember any dates being tossed around during the first
>season, and nothing in the second season aside from "Blast to the Past."
>If I missed something, please let me know. We FAQ Filers are supposed
>to deal with problems like this!

That's what i wuz refering to...Nicole:"Ironlocke prison, built in 1543,
 abandoned 100 years ago" Of course, if the King was really in the
 void for the whole 11 years, how could he have been in the prison
 in the first place? As I said, you've got to make a separation between
all the different stories...including 1st and 2nd seasons!

***I belive T.V. is very educational...whenever someone turns
   on the T.V., I go into the next room and read a good book.***
jpegnato_at_vt.edu
Jeffrey Pegnato