Re: Com(ple)ments on the temp...

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 23:46:17 -0500

   I too would like to send my congrats to the author of not just this story,
but all the others. After ABC "conveniently forgot" to renew Sonic at the
height of his television career and after Sega mysteriously stopped making
games for the Genesis, it seems we're on our own. Just us and the comics.

   -B.B.

   Abul Kasim Jonied (a Persian philosopher) traveled 82790 miles in thirty
pilgrimages to Mecca, that's also the diameter of Jupiter. (X-Files episode
idea...)