Com(ple)ments on the temporal

From: <craig.moore_at_twty.chi.il.us>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 95 13:43:08

WHAT A STORY!!! I really liked the ending. So touching, it was worth the wait.
and now robin hood (Forget your name) Will be writing storys. This is almost as
good as having the sat AM show on with some storys that are better then some of
them (I think all the storys are better then the 4 15 min storys with ant.)
Anyway, I just wish I could write 1/4 as good as some of your guys. Keep up the
great work.

Craig / Tails "Two Tails Of Terror"