"TTS": Part 3 complete!

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 15:25:23 -0600

Hi y'all all over the Sonic Net!

My story "The Temporal Syndrome": Part 3 is now complete. The upload
procedue is similar to what I did for Part 2, so it's going to be a bit
fragmented.
If you want the story in its ENTIRE unaltered format, I'm uploading the complete
copy to Rotor (David), for use in his personal page. Check there later for the
small novel (!) I have created. This is going to be a big one, so expect
the down-

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA
MultiTasking Sega Advocate, Amateur Radio Operator, the
Granite Eater, Furry Fan, and UTARC News Prime Editor.

Most violent curse: "You are evil!"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu