CU later!

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 12:04:22 -0600

Hello (to the Sonic Net in general):

I'll be off to my Mom's home starting tomorrow (Sat. as of
1045). I'll return a week from then in the late afternoon, so
if the load on the local server here at UT isn't too high, I'll
log in. I expect to see at least 150 messages to download
(ha ha)! Anyway, carry on without me, and have fun with
"The Temporal Syndrome": Part 3. That will be uploaded
within the next few hours (a few more things I need to work
on), and the entire story will be uploaded to Rotor (David) for
him to add it for downloading from his web page.

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA
MultiTasking Sega Advocate, Amateur Radio Operator, the
Granite Eater, Furry Fan, and UTARC News Prime Editor.

Most violent curse: "You are evil!"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu