Re: Vote on character (wuz: Where is everyone?)

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 00:39:23 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Mar 1995, Jeffrey Pegnato wrote:

> Is it just me, or does anyone else find it ironic that no one has voted for
> SONIC yet? (he IS the main character, after all)

Sonic himself did get a few "split" votes for favorite. He almost became
my favorite. As for the females, Sally is my favorite. I do like
Bunnie, but her rabbitality ("personality" doesn't seem appropos) just
isn't quite right for her to be my favorite. One thing I wonder about,
though. Should Nicole be considered "just" a computer, or counted as
another Freedom Fighter? Nicole's intro in the Archie comics made her
more of a character than she's been in the cartoons.

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------