Re: Who's your favorite Freed...

From: James Firmiss <firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 95 13:06:21 CST

I find it tough to say who my favorite freedom fighter is but when I really
get down to it I'd have to give a vote for the title character himself

  Sonic the Hedgehog!

This is odd because I usually root for the annoying sidekick :) I guess
Tails isn't annoying enough. Don't get me wrong. I found it a real toss-up
between Sonic, Tails, Sally, and Rotor. They're all great characters (well
they screwed up Rotor in the 2nd season).

For me, Bunnie and Dulcy lose because of their voices. I've never been a
big fan of the 'Southern Belle' accent and Dulcy's voice is just too high
and squeaky. Antoine could use some character development (or just some
improvement... he's just TOO bumbling) His high point this season was when
Snivley tortured him by screwing up crepes and escargot (sp? I could never
spell those French things)).

--
"Margarine!!! Ha ha ha ha!!" -- Snivley

James Firmiss -- firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu