Re: commentary: "the temporal

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 13:58:04 -0500 (EST)

> Dan, The weekday show is STILL a sonic show. Wather you (Or anyone) like it or
> not, it's still part of the sonic line-up. I watch it for tails but I still
> watch it. If your going to make your faq file as compleat as possable then you
> need to add info about [that] show as well. What does everyone else think?
>
> Craig / Tails "Happy Fun Fox"

Craig,

Ordinarily, I would consider it, but that show is so far off the
consistency dial it's over into the next county. I mean, when they
throw in characters like Catella the Huntress in the "Zootropolis"
episode, that I could live with -- heck, she'd have worked on the Sat AM
show. But by the time Mama Robotnik (!) showed up and flattened Catella
(!!) with the kind of flying butt slam (!!!) you'd expect to see on a
World Wrestling Federation pay-per-view...I'm sorry, but even *I* have
my limits!

Daniel J. Drazen drazen_at_andrews.edu
Custodian of one of the Sonic the Hedgehog FAQ Files

          _ __,;;;/ "You must never run from anything
       ,;( )_, )~\| immortal; it attracts their
      ;; // `--; attention."
      , ;\ | THE LAST UNICORN