Re: commentary: "the temporal

From: Paul Gettle <pgettle_at_hubcap.clemson.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 10:18:54 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 27 Feb 1995 craig.moore_at_twty.chi.il.us wrote:

> Dan, The weekday show is STILL a sonic show. Wather you (Or anyone) likes it or
> not, it's still part of the sonic line-up. I watch it for tails but I still
> watch it. If your going to make your faq file as compleat as possable then you
> need to add info about the weekday show as well. What does everyone else think?

Take pity on the poor guy. Don't force him to watch something that so
ovbiously turns his stomach. Have you considered making your own Weekday
Sonic FAQ? (Since eyou seem to be one of the few who can stomach it....)

> Craig / Tails "Happy Fun Fox"

MMMMWWWAAAAHHAAAAHHHAAA! It spreads again!

     -- Paul Gettle (pgettle_at_hubcap.clemson.edu)

"You're wrong. I'm right. As usual." -- Princess Sally

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Fox." -- Disclaimer