Re: Forthcoming Sonic story survey

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 07:27:43 -0700 (MST)

For those of you who seem to be having a good deal of confusion over
this, I'm just going to lay it all down.

I spoke to the "unknown author" on the phone the other day and he told me
what the story was about. Basically, here's how it goes

We all play ourselves. We don't design characters to represent us. We
play us, humans with our names (should we choose to). We, as a group,
journey from here (Earth) to there (Mobius) and help the freedom fighters
on a misson or something like that.

The details on the story weren't too clear. In fact, its just in the
construction stages as the moment, but this is exactly what our parts in
it are. I hope this cuts through at least a small amount of confusion.

"How many frat guys does it take to screw in a lightbulb"
"Five. One to hold the bulb and the other four to drink until the room spins"

--David Pistone's distinguished collection of dumb lightbulb jokes

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /