Prefab plots

From: Paul Gettle <pgettle_at_hubcap.clemson.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 17:06:06 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 25 Feb 1995, Fred Sloniker wrote:

> ObListRelevance: I just saw "Sonic and Sally" (rented the tape). Was
> anyone else bothered by the cliche of the little kid not being listened
> to just because he's little? Ah well, at least Sonic didn't *totally*
> dismiss Miles' protest...
>
> And I liked how they *didn't* use the 'evil mind-control spell is broken
> by the power of true friendship' cliche in the accompanying episode,
> "Super Sonic". Seeing Sally snarling, "Shut your mouth, hedgehog!" was
> worth the price of admission. (:3

Have you read the Cannonical List of Prefab Plots on rec.arts.animation?
The Sonic and Sally eppisode had a few of them. Actually a few of the
eppisodes had prefab plots, but I always found their treatment of them to
be quite fresh.

     -- Paul Gettle (pgettle_at_hubcap.clemson.edu)

"You're wrong. I'm right. As usual." -- Princess Sally

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Fox." -- Disclaimer