Re: Commentary: "The Temporal Syndrome"

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 10:17:46 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 24 Feb 1995, James Firmiss wrote:

> Fred M. Sloniker, stressed undergrad writes:
>
> > princess again and has to find a prince. As for the rest of the Freedom
> > Fighters, lack of suitable partners, either biologically (Dulcey) or ....
> > ..[DELETED].....pretty
> > much rules out any further contributions to the Freedom Fighter forces.

Here's a mind bender for you: Since it appears that all the dragons on
Mobius are female, how do they breed? :)
Actually, I clearly explain in:
"DAVID PISTONE'S GUIDE TO CROSS-BREEDING ON ANTHROPOMORPHICS WORLDS"
PART 2: SINLGE SEX RACES

I'm not going to post it here however, because it might be a little over
the edge. Some of the posts in this group are getting weird as it is.

> You still got all those extra guys you see cameos of on occasion. And
> whats wrong with Rotor and Bunnie :) [lots of silly comments involving
> Rotor having more to tinker with than Bunnie's robotic parts deleted]

Funny, you should mention that. Currently, I'm working on my next story
which is something close to a romance between Rotor and Bunnie. Nothing
X-rated, but it should be good just the same. Its moving very quickly
because it's being co-authored by a member of AOL who shall remain
nameless until he tells me he doesn't mind.
I'll post the story here in a week, maybe two.

[Activating Vulgar Mode]
Question: Ever wonder about what Rotor could do with those tusks when he
and Bunnie are together?
[De-activating Vulgar Mode]
[Re-cativating Close-to-normal Mode]

Wow, that was scary ;)

See ya'!
"How many frat guys does it take to screw in a lightbulb"
"Five. One to hold the bulb and the other four to drink until the room spins"

--David Pistone's distinguished collection of dumb lightbulb jokes

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /