Re: Commentary: "The Temporal Syndrome"

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 18:35:20 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, Ratman wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, Dan Drazen wrote:
>
> > P.S.: have any of the artists who have submitted erotic fanart
> > considered the fact that the characters in question are all UNDERAGE?
> > Sonic & Sally and 15-16 (depending on whether you follow the Archie
> > Comic or "Drood Henge" chronology) and Tails is a tender 10 years old.
> > Someone better brush up on their knowledge of Mobian kiddie porn laws!
>
> ROFL!!
> But what is their lifespan? In fox years, how old would tails be for example?
> Never thought of that, did ya?!
> Mobian kiddie porn laws.. good one! :-D

According to my 1994 World Almanac, a red fox has a life expectancy of
7-14 years and a gray squirrel (which we know Sally isn't, but they
didn't list ground squirrels) has a life expectancy of 10 years.
However, Slappy is a gray squirrel and she's around 70 or 80 -- but
that's another show.

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------