Re: You're right about that picture.

From: Paul Hurley <rat_at_mv.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 15:53:51 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, Shawn Wolski wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> I took one look at it. Never again. I had a feeling that I might
> hate it, but my curiosity got the better of me. IMO: kill the evil
> file!
>
> Here's a vote for the better side of the Knothole Freedom Fighters.

I will probably kill the file soon.
I hear there's another one, and mine is not the one that everyone is talking
about. I'll have to put that up too... Sigh..

I just don't like the tails one because it's tasteless.

sncsally1.jpg was well made. I still wouldn't show it to my mother, but I
would show it to my friends.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77