Words from the author: N5UNA.

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 02:38:50 -0600

Greetings, fellow Sonic fans!

I said that I would get the story out sometime this semester,
and I will! Only in pieces, though. Given what's going on here
at UT (going to classes, homework, partying [NOT!]), the situation
is rather busy here. Breaking the story (may turn into small novel
at this rate) seemed like the logical choice.

Just a few things to say about the story:
-It's set to a time shortly before Robotnik conceived of Project Dooms-
 day.
-Trying to create a world that we all pretty much know about (from the
 cartoons and comics) is difficult enough; creating something new is
 a bit more interesting. Please try to bear with the story if it starts to
 drag on somewhat: I tried to set the mood to the best of my ability, and
 I wanted to help create the picture in the 3rd party mind (all of you).
-I'm a geology major; not a professional writer! I tried to follow the proper
 rules of American English grammer in the story, keeping in mind that
 each writer has his/her own writing style (!)

That's all for now. So sit back and enjoy the show in your mind's eye!

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA
MultiTasking Sega Advocate, Amateur Radio Operator, the
Granite Eater, Furry Fan, and UTARC News Prime Editor.

This .sig is so dynamic that even I have trouble keeping up
with it.

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu